Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Baby Weight

Ok, please don't hate me.  Pretty please!

I don't have any baby weight to lose.  In fact, I weigh less now then when I got married four years ago.  I'm working on getting to my high school weight.  

Nevermind, go ahead and hate me.  I hate me.

But you know who I really hate at this moment?  My SIL J.  Who said to me on Monday "So, when are you going to work on losing the baby weight?"

I blinked a few times, and gathered myself.  "Actually, I went into the hospital weighing less then when I got pregnant, and since delivery I've dropped 45 pounds"

She, of course, says nothing until about an hour later.  "Oh wait, now that you're standing I can tell.  Your face is thinner."

Grrr. . . . 

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic about the weight. Sounds to me like she was being mean on purpose but maybe I'm just not nice myself. I mean who even asks a person when they plan on losing the baby weight? I don't think even my sister would say that to me.

    ReplyDelete