Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Support

As we get closer to Anna's one year birthday, I can't help but think back on our struggles to get her. I missed posting on National Infertility Awareness Week, but honestly, shouldn't we be aware all the time? One in seven couples will have problems conceiving a child. We were one, and there are many more who struggle. I am grateful everyday for my sweet Anna. Everyone deserves to be a parent who wants to be.

Currently, I have friends who are trying, but need to raise some money. Infertility treatments can be very expensive. Check out their video and donate if you can. Every dollar goes a long way! I can't think of two people who would be greater parents!



Also, if you have the time, stop at their facebook page and lend some support.  We all know how much a kind word can mean on a bad day.  

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment