Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Me

I have done this blogging thing before. And I love it. Being able to express myself helps me in ways I don't think any but the blogging community understand. But I felt limited by my personal blog. To many family members followed me there. And while to some, that would be a good thing, I felt it inhibited the way I spoke. I didn't trust the people I love to not run away at the first sign of what I feel is the "real me."

So, I'm starting out here. Here, where I feel free to be myself. I want to use this blog to express my thoughts and my emotions. I want this to be a place where I am confident in myself, and the world can, quite bluntly, fuck off if they don't like it.

I am a contradiction. I listen to rap while I crochet. I am shy, yet loud. I can be empathetic, but also uncaring. I love with my whole heart, mind and soul. I stick up for those I love, and am willing to do anything to make them happy, even at the expense of myself. I am college educated, but don't feel as though I fit in with the "educated stiffs." I'd much rather spend my time experiencing life, than reading about it. In contrast, I read as much as I can about the world, hoping to one day experience it on my own.

I am the person I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment