Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

New addiction

Actually, I have two new addictions (and neither one is Facebook!).  The first addiction is stumble.  It's so much fun, and pretty much the best time waster I've found.  I spend at least a half hour on it every night. 

The second new addiction came about because of the first.  I was stumbling around a few nights ago, and I found this : funny farm.  It's a word association game, and it's been driving me crazy.  I am way to competitive to have found this game.  I must know what all of the little brown boxes have in them. 

It starts out with a box labeled "on the farm" and lines radiating out of it.  You type words that you think relate to the clue, and if you are right, the empty brown box turns green with your word.  And then, more lines and boxes appear.  It's hugely addicting, and I know I won't be able to stop until I find every last word.

Go ahead, try it.  And if you figure out what the Pink Panther and a fox have in common, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment