Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Things that made me smile this week

  • Minute Maid Light Lemonade.  Soo good, and refreshing with the heat.  And also a great treat at the end of a long day!
  • My fur baby Moo.  He follows me everywhere lately, even on all of my bathroom trips, although he gets locked out.  He's started sticking his paw under the door when I'm in there.  Makes me smile every time!
  • My Nook.  I love being able to carry 20+ books around with me wherever I go.  
  • My Zune.  Without music I'm pretty sure I'd turn into a grumpy, mean spirited person.
  • Anything related to Anna.  But that's a given.
  • Being told by a lady at work and another one at my pharmacy that I look amazing.  Totally made my week, because I'll be honest here, I don't feel like I look amazing.  I feel fine physically, but I don't know how well that translates to what everyone else sees.  
  • Cold baths.  Absolute heaven!  By the end of the day I feel overheated and swollen, and a nice cold bath makes me feel so much better!  Plus as I'm laying there reading my Nook, I can look over at the door and see paws sticking under the door.  Who wouldn't smile seeing that?
  • Watermelon anything.  Fresh watermelon, watermelon sorbet, watermelon bubble gum.  Yummy!  And the price on the fresh watermelon is going down, which is really helping my budget as I've been eating it non-stop since January.
What's made you smile this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment