Monday, June 21, 2010

Cycle Day 1 and Other Bullet Points

I know its been awhile.  I promise I don't set out to be away this long!  I have a good excuse this time, I swear.  I had no internet.  And while I can read your blogs at work, I can't comment on them or write my own.  I swear I've been going through withdrawals. 

Without further ado, the bullet points:

  • My cycle started again today.  Which is probably a blessing considering how sick I was last month and all the stuff I ended up taking.  And while I know and accept this fact in my head, my heart is a little sad tonight.
  • My sister in law R announced that she is pregnant Saturday.  She's the one who has been trying for two years and is my real life infertile friend.  I am 95% happy for her, and I think the other 5% is jealousy.  But I'm trying to talk myself out of it.  
  • My garden is growing like crazy, so at least I can grow things somewhere!  We've harvested a few strawberries, and a couple of pea pods.  I'll post a new picture soon so you can see the changes!
  • My sweet husband built the platform that the hot tub will be going on, so we are one step closer to actually being able to use it!  Yeah!
  • I've referenced a bad time in my life a couple of times.  The last time I talked about it was telling you that Sparky saved my life.  And I've been trying to come up with a post to tell you about it, but it still hurts to much.  But I felt the need to talk about it, so here's the basics: I moved out with my first boyfriend who turned out to be a not so nice guy.  I didn't feel I deserved better (at the time) and would have probably stayed with him.  Until he kicked Sparky.  We both moved home that weekend.
  • Being able to (finally) move on from that bad time in my life helps me to know that no matter how bad my life seems right now, I will be able to rise above it given enough time and love.
I think that's about it.  I feel like I could have written a post about each bullet point!  I couldn't pick just one though.  So you get another mish mashed post.  I hope that you are all doing well, and continue to stay happy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're back from the land of no internet! I hope this cycle brings you great things!!!