Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Baby

My SIL R had her baby today!  I don't have pictures (I'm not sure if I could post them anyway).  The baby and R are doing great.  Baby was 6 pounds 11 ounces and 19 inches long.

We get to go see her tonight.  I'm really excited.  I'm not going to lie though, this would be a really hard day if Bubbles weren't with us. 

As it is, I'm still nervous about going to the maternity ward at a hospital and seeing all the new moms with their babies.  I wish there were a badge for infertiles.  It wouldn't hurt so much if while walking by the nursery you saw the badge on the babies name plate, or on the mother's door.

At least that way I'd only have to be bitter about some of the babies, not all of them!

2 comments:

  1. I totally love the badge idea!!!! You should definitely start that! :) Congrats to your family on the newest addition!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news for your family! It won't be long and you'll be there, too :) :)

    ReplyDelete