Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Bubbles Big Reveal - Updated with Picture

We had an 8am ultrasound appointment today.  Yeah, 8am.  I'm still yawning, but that could be because I was to excited to sleep last night.

Me and The Husband drove separately, and The Husband was late.  Since it was a NuMom2B study visit, they did all the other fun stuff first.  But I'll write another post about the visit so that I can get into more details.  (on a side note, I can't tell you how many blog hits I'm receiving because I'm writing about this study!)

So we do all the other stuff, and then The Husband is there.  And we start the ultrasound.  It's not the in depth one where they measure everything, that one will be Wednesday.  But they take all their measurements, listen to the heartbeat, and then ask if I want to know what we're having.  Um yeah!!

And here's the fun part.  My intuition was wrong.  Intelligender was wrong.  It's a girl!!  Anna Beth.  Anna after my mom's middle name, and Beth after my grandmother.  I can't wait to meet her!

I'm still in shock.  I've been using the wrong pronouns.  I was so sure!  The Husband is thrilled.  He's been saying girl since the day we found out we were pregnant.  I'm thrilled as well, but like I said, still in shock.

What a fun birthday it's been so far!
--------------------------------------
I'm hoping to get better pictures at tomorrows ultrasound, but here's a profile picture of Anna.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! What an awesome tidbit of news...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Yeah, boy was I wrong, too! But you have time to adjust your pronoun usage...I am still getting them wrong. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete