Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bubbles' Reveal Date

We've got our appointment for Bubbles' big reveal.  We'll actually, we've got two appointments!

The first is March 28 (which also happens to be my birthday!) for the next NuMom2B study visit.  They told me that they would tell me then what I was having if I wanted to know. 

The second is March 30 with my OBGYN.  Yeah, two days apart.  I tried scheduling them farther apart, and even tried to convince the NuMom2B study people that they wanted to do my ultrasound early.  It didn't work.

I will be 19 weeks pregnant for the visits. (Holy crap, 19 weeks?!)  I'm super excited to find out what we're having, and super nervous to about possibly finding out something is wrong with Bubbles.  Mostly, I'm focusing on the excited.

I had my 16 week blood work done last Friday.  I elected not to get the screening test for abnormalities done.  The Husband and I decided that regardless of what the results said, we were keeping Bubbles.  And the test was more of a "you could have this" rather then "you definitely have this".  I was really torn about it before Friday, but I'm really comfortable with the decision I made.  Any big problems will show up on the anatomy scan at the end of the month. 

That's about all I have as far as updates go.  But honestly, I don't mind being boring.  It's relaxing.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! 2 looks at the babe in one week! We didn't do the NT scan or b/w either...for the same reasons. And I am glad we didn't. I'm excited to hear what wobbly bits Bubbles has!!! Time is flying!!

    ReplyDelete